White Collar Crimes
The term "white collar crime" is used as a type of slang meaning any crime committed in relation to a business. It refers to the stereotypically white collars of men in suits, as opposed to "blue collar" workers in uniforms.
White collar crimes can include, but are not limited to:
- Fraud (Internet, bank, credit card, insurance)
- Money laundering
- Trading, buying or selling proprietary information
- Tax evasion
White collar crime is often prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law. If you or someone you know has been suspected of a white collar crime, we urge you to contact our firm today and seek the best legal representation from our experienced attorneys and professional staff. We're here to help.
Why Choose Us?
- Free case evaluation
- Speak directly with the attorney
- Appointment flexibility
- Evening hours
- Weekend hours
- Attorney readily accessible
- Thousands of recommendations upon request
- Available 24/7
- One of a very select group of lawyers to have served as an Assistant District Attorney in three of the Metropolitan areas Major District Attorney's Offices: Queens, Nassau and Suffolk Counties Extensive Trial Experience
Free Online Law Consultation!
Please fill the form below or for immediate response Call Us Today! 718-281-2331.